Monday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – Noon
Wednesday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
TO ORDER CONTACT LENSES
HOW WE ARE ADDRESSING THE PANDEMIC
The safety and well-being of our patients and staff is our primary concern. During the pandemic, we will
care for patients in a manner that will promote the continued good health of all involved with our
practice. We take these measures very seriously and have established strict protocols on cleaning and
disinfection. Some are new in response to guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and
the American Optometric Association. Many of the practices listed below have been in place as long as
we have been in practice. Thank you for your patience and support as we all pull together to get
through this unprecedented time.
- Face masks that cover both mouth and nose are required to enter the office and must be worn at all times in the office
- Face shields and gloves are worn when appropriate
- Doctors wash their hands before seeing every patient. Staff uses hand sanitizer and washes hand throughout the day
- Hand Sanitizer is available at 7 areas in our office for use by staff and patients
- All contact points of instruments and surfaces are disinfected between each patient
- Glasses frames that are touched by patients are placed in a UV sanitizer and cleaned prior to being displayed again
- No walk-in patients are allowed
- All glasses and contact lens pick ups must be scheduled ahead of time
- Contact-less delivery to your car available for both glasses and contacts – Just pop your trunk or open a window and we will place them in your car
- Glasses and contact lenses may be brought out to your car if you prefer
- Patients call from their car when they arrive to allow us to control numbers in the office
- Our patient schedule has been adjusted to maintain social distancing
- We perform a short questionnaire regarding your health and use a non-contact thermometer to check your temperature before entering
- We ask you not to bring family members unless you are a parent accompanying a child or a caregiver for an adult needing assistance
We look forward to providing you with the excellent eye care that has earned us the South Bay’s Best Optometrist award 11 years in a row. We are committed to your safety while serving you with outstanding technology, service, and compassion. Together, we will continue to live life and overcome.
WELCOME TO CLEAR CHOICE OPTOMETRY
Welcome to Clear Choice Optometry, a full-service optometric practice. Providing Unsurpassed Patient Care and Satisfaction is our goal.
VOTED THE BEST OPTOMETRIST IN THE SOUTH BAY IN THE DAILY BREEZE READER’S POLL – ELEVEN YEARS IN A ROW! 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 AND 2020!We are located in Torrance, CA and proudly serve all of the South Bay. We can help you see clearer. Call Today to Schedule an Appointment! Phone: 310-538-9797
WE OFFER DESIGNER FRAMES AND LENSES
Nike, Versace, Maui Jim, Prada, Flexon, Rayban, Cazal, Coach, Michael Kors, Varilux, and much more!
Come visit us today to see our affordable and wide selection of Eye Ware.
We stock a full inventory of contact lenses and welcome patients that were previously unsuccessful in wearing contact lenses, specifically persons with bifocal prescriptions and/or with astigmatism.
Our goal is to provide you and your family with the highest quality eye care you have ever experienced. Our commitment is to excellence in serving any of your eye care needs, including glasses, contact lenses, LASIK evaluations, and treating eye diseases.